A To Z Bespoke Kitchens Ltd are commited to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy only applies to our site.
We may collect and process the following data about you
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services.We may also ask you for information when reporting problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep record of that correspondence
- Details of your visit to our site
Although we do our best to protect your personal data ,we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site. Once we have received your information ,we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We use information held about you in the following ways
- To provide you with information ,products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us
- To notify you about any changes to our service
If you don't want us to use your personal data in this way or to pass your details onto the third parties for marketing purposes please contact us.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under the duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
Any changes we make to our privacy polices in the future will be posted on this page.
A To Z Bespoke Kitchens Ltd
2 Avebury Court
Or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org